Re: way OT
gardenchat@hort.net

My electricity just went out.... they say it is a grid. I am going to a friends in town. If I can get out of my drive way! ----- Original Message ----- From: <Cornergar@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] way OT

Tricia, I have not been able to garden on my knees for quite some time. I
plant and weed bending from the waist. Not ideal but it works with the right
tools. No doubt I will continue in this manner. I do have to be careful of
my  back. Isn't it great to get old! Beats the alternative I guess. Kathy

In a message dated 2/1/2010 9:32:42 A.M. Central Standard Time,