Re: SUN - finally!
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: SUN - finally!
  • From: "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 17:28:26 -0600

On Feb 27, Pam Evans wrote:
> Finally a nice sunny day.  I can hardly remember the last one.  Even got
> some weeding & mulching done until my back said it was time to quit.  The
> birds & I are just loving this!

It wasn't too sunny here, but the snow was melting (weeding & mulching?!?
I'm jealous!)

We went to the animal shelter to check out companions for our youngest
kitty -- his brother died in December and he's been walking around the
house howling at night ever since.  The two dogs have taken to picking
on him now, too.

Afterwards we stopped by the local Orchid Society's annual show and
learned what we're doing wrong:

   http://the217.com/articles/view/champaign_public_library_showcases_orchids

Now I need to finish the basement (flooded yesterday) and work on some
more hort.net upgrades.  :)

Chris