RE: A taste of spring
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: A taste of spring
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 18:39:47 -0500

Y'all stay safe and warm. Been watching Jesse's Facebook page all day. Her
deer, Will wants in the house! LOL! My family in IL was gearing up for the
weather too. Need to call them. It's just humid and chilly here, and by
chilly I mean 55 degrees. So, I DO NOT envy all of you snow bound bunnies!
Andrea