Re: A taste of spring
  • Subject: Re: A taste of spring
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 19:11:18 EST

Yes, we got a load of groceries and got them in safely, though
walking from the garage was hazardous.  The store was a zoo -
everybody stocking up for the storm and/or superbowl.  The
nastiness will probably start after midnight and last into
In a message dated 2/4/2011 7:05:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,