Re: OT-Andrea News
  • Subject: Re: OT-Andrea News
  • From: Theresa G <tchessie@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 18:22:57 -0800

That is fantastic!  Big hug and congrats : )
I finally got a winter garden planted last week, after finally
replacing the rotten wood around the raised bed and expanding it
significantly with gardenwall block.  Better late than never.  Now if
I can keep the darned white-crowned sparrows from thinking it is their
own personal salad bar!