From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 2:00:13 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] lost??

Just in time for Valentine's Day... my Chinese witch-hazel opened day before
yesterday. Nothing else dares show its little green nose... even the
witch-hazel should have come into bloom back in mid-December...a bit late
this year, but welcome for sure.

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC
Garden Writer - Photographer - Lecturer