Re: RE: lost??
gardenchat@hort.net

Dear all: Thanks for the suggestions on houseplants...now to get to work
figuring out which ones I want...I know I was always intrigued by Jim's
mentions of the fat plants so am going to take a serious look at those.
Plus it never crossed my mind to do anything with a sweet potato vine other
than use it outdoors in containers...but I can see where they would be
lovely houseplants.