Re: Happy birthday Betsy
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy birthday Betsy
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 08:08:49 -0600

I'm going to be putting in the brick edging in at the soon to be rock garden
in our city park today.  The mayor had the guys deliver the bricks last
night beofre they went home.  Prepare the bed next weekend and plant the
weekend after that.  Rosemary shrubs, Wild Thing salvias, Powis Castle
artemisias and cenizo (Texas sage).   All very xeriscape stuff that looks
great all year round.  I'm going to do all the big planters w/ Wild Things,
rosemary & creeping thyme also.  Our park should look right spiffy by summer
by golly!   That's my civic improvement project for this year.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX