Re: Still crazy weather!
  • Subject: Re: Still crazy weather!
  • From: James Singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 14:45:53 -0800

About those peas... English peas need a soil temp of about 40 degrees to
germinate (and not rot). If you've got it, go for it.

About the weather... I listen most days to WETA, a classical music station in
WDC (the wonders of internet radio). And the weather there seems to be
incredible--low 70s predicted for tomorrow. That makes it 20 or more degrees
warmer than here. Incidentally, we haven't had any snow this winter, except
for a dusting in mid-December. Zero, zip, nada.

There are 40 million poor persons in the United States. Why?