Re: Looking for a lily

 Andrea: The nights of Christmas Eve and Christmas were extremely quiet at work, so I was actually able to spend hours on the net looking for this plant...never came close to a name match with what my mother in law had been given and the astonishing variety of lillies available was mind numbing.  The search was fruitless, after almost 14 hours in total of looking, I finally gave up.  I'm planning on calling the florist and asking them directly for their source.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Mon 12/30, Andrea H < hodgesaa@islc.net > wrote:From: Andrea H [mailto: hodgesaa@islc.net]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:58:42 -0500Subject: Re: [CHAT] Looking for a lilyDid anyone ever figure out the botanical name of this lily? I'm curiousabout it.Andrea HBeaufort, SCZone 8b