Re: RE: burning/Leucothoe

Margaret -
if the green type to which you referred was the link, it's green because
you'd been there.  It came through blue to me because I hadn't been.

For others:
 "Ramial wood" refers to twigs having less than 7 cm in diameter. They
contain soluble or little-polymerized lignin, the base for soil aggregates
and highly reactive humus. These small-size branches are not used as
firewood, even in the poorest tropical countries.