From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of David Franzman
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 11:55 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Harry Potter Garden can't watch

I've heard from several people that they don't allow their kids to watch
Harry
Potter because it is Satanism at work.  I think these are the same people
who
don't allow their kids to participate in Halloween.  By the way did you know
that the Proctor and Gamble company was boycotted for quite a while because
group decided their logo was some kind of sign for the Devil?

You know?  I suddenly have a hankering for a deviled egg sandwich!

DF