Re: ramial wood?

Let me try again.

I wonder about the statement "These small-size branches are not used as
firewood, even in the poorest tropical countries." He offers no research to
support this statement.  My recollection is that woks evolved as a means to
use twigs to cook:  woks are far more fuel efficient than western cooking
vessels that require larger fires.
Janet