tangelo ripe?

Hey Jim-

How do I know when my minneola tangelo is ripe?  (Yes- I've never grown and
orange before- only bought them in the grocery store).  It is pretty much
all orange now.  And, by the way, even though the tree/leaves don't really
look better they also don't look worse.  I dug a larger bed around the tree
and down the slope (hence the reason why my garden waste barrel was full and
too heavy for them to take), and amended the soil with a bunch of compost
etc.  So I hope this fixed the problem.  Anyway- is my tangelo ripe?