Re: herbs > antibiotics/pesticides

I believe it is a "prion" --- something that is neither bacteria nor virus -- but that is as far as this ignorant person is willing to go.
Cathy

On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 06:37 AM, Bonnie M. Holmes wrote:

Have we determined that mad cow is a virus? I failed to notice that...I
thought there were two theories neither proven...one a microorganism and
the other a protein that induces crystallization. What have I missed? Do
you have a reference?

Bonnie 6+ ETN