Re: Questions...nursery, ornamec, and lenten rose

Thanks for all the advice on Plant Delights and hellebores.  I am
thrilled.  On the North side of my house (this has a slope so gets drainage
from the front), I started a bed of hellebores, ferns, hostas, and
wintergreen that is doing very well.  So glad that I may be successful with
a similar one under the oaks...one oak has a volunteer green dogwood under
it...this should fill out the bottom layer nicely.  Can hardly wait.

Bonnie 6+ ETN