Suite101.com garden topics :

From: Melody > > Marge: Thanks to a Christmas visit from my Mom, I'm now
in aposition of having nothing major left to do for the rest of
myvacation except stay home and play with the kids...and bake bread.
Thanks so much for the great info...my kitchen tends to run cold soI'll
to the warm oven thing. Will try to find a copy of thisbook...it sounds
worth the hunt. Thanks again. Merry
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with themessage

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com