Re: poke

I have seen garlic mustard at our Extension Service grounds and have once in a
great while come across it at home, but not much.  That's one of the few
pluses of having a small lot. I use all available space for my plants so
there's not a lot of bare space for invaders to grab hold.  Oh, some do, and
they slyly grow alongside a desirable plant until suddenly they're taller and
visible.  Then I'm astounded at their audacity and they get yanked.