Soilless Mix Volume

Does anyone have a good, accurate website URL for estimating volume from
compressed bales of soilless mixes?  And how about non-compressed bags of
mixes?
Morton Products conveniently charts how many of each size pot you can fill
with a yard of mix, but when I checked other sites I get conflicting
information.  Is it because one is referring to a compressed bale and the
other to bag or bulk products?

Mainly I am interested in finding out how much soilless mix is needed to fill
100 trade gallons (3 litre containers) We also sometimes use 2 quart
containers.  I expect to be potting 500 to 600 containers this spring and am
having a tough time ascertaining the amount of soilless mix to purchase.

Kitty