Re: new monitor, now temperatures

It's all relative. Many moons ago, I moved from Minnesota to New York. That winter the NE had the coldest winter they'd had in 10 years, and I couldn't figure out what everyone was complaining about!
Cathy, now in west central IL, where I spent 1.5 hrs shoveling snow and the temp drops to low single digits tonight - and I love every minute of it!