Re: cimicifuga (aka black snakeroot)

Gene, thanks for the infor on cimicifuga.  Have you been successful with
Do you grow Dianthus 'Inchmery'?  I love Dianthus and tried this one but it
did not winter over.  I know it is hardy so maybe I didn't have it in the
right spot.  Any suggestions?
    I missed your day but 'happy birthday'!  I am always elated to celebrate
my birthday,  soooooo kick up your heels, you made another year!