RE: Re: time question

Ceres,

Chris's server is probably having a panic attack with today's news....
oh my, they are all coming here and start yapping again :)

Actually, I don't have a real answer for you... but when I was having
e-mail isp problems a few months ago... it has to do with your isp and
Chris's queue (sp?) and a bunch of stuff... way to complicated for me :)

Donna
And FWIW, I sent this at 7:59 right after your message....