Re: Re: We are so sorry to announce ......now elderly ramblings

In a message dated 01/23/2003 10:11:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kmrsy@earthlink.net writes:

> You must have had quite a time raising your sons!

There was a time when if you had told me that they would all turn out well
and I would still be sane, I would have said you were crazy - but the fact is
that they all did turn out very well.  As to whether or not I am still sane,
that's another question.  But now I am proud of all three - each is an
independent character in his own way.
This 14 degree evening reminds me of the time the oldest raced his Volkswagen
"bug" on a pond near us - we haven't had ice like this in a long time.
Auralie