Re: Re: tropical temps/was time question

Jim, so sorry this front is going to reach you.

Years ago, one of my neighbors had "pick your own" peach orchards.  My zone
is located where the edge of fronts results in warming and freezing
conditions in spring and fall.  When I would check to see if the latest
freeze would wipe her out, she would say that it depended on the length of
time the temperatures were low...if they just dipped for a couple of hours,
her peaches would be ok.  Will it be the same for your tropicals or will
the low temperatures damage them no matter how short the time?

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN