RE: Re: < now elderly wisdom (or any other kind o...

 I'm still sort of under the weather
> for a head cold- but I'll be outside as soon as I finish lunch- even if it
> is just to wander around and look everything over.

Isn't it amazing what a walk around the garden can do for you?  During the
season there are days I come home from work and have no energy to do
anything so before pulling in the drive I've figured this evening is a lost
cause - won't get anything done.  So I just take a walk to ascertain what
should be done when I do feel like it.  Suddenly I find myself deadheading
this and yanking that and before you know it I'm feeling really good and
wishing the light would hold out just a little longer so I can get more