From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Pamela J. Evans
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 8:05 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now elderly wisdom (or any other kind)

Theresa, as long as there's breath in your body and the sun rises every
morning, there is always hope. We have good days and bad, but hope and
faith will keep you going every time. And what is gardening, but an
exercise in hope and faith? We have faith those bulbs we plant in fall
will be beautiful flowers in Spring. We hope those seeds we start will
germinate and that the birds will eat all the grasshoppers. Planting
something is the finest proof that we believe in the future. Simplistic,
perhaps. But think about it. And Claire gal - right on!!