RE: winter garden blooming

01/25 Judy, You've done it again...set my head spinning...I still can't
accustomed to the idea that your corner of Idaho is zone 6 and that you
have all those lovelies blooming when we're encased in ice!  Enjoy for me
and mine!  Cercis

--- Georgene Bramlage
--- cercis2@earthlink.net
Personal Web Page: Over the Garden