Re: now plant clubs- Reverse sexism?!

In a message dated 1/27/03 10:35:07 AM, Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:

<< Now aren't you sorry you asked.  >>

No, not at all, Auralie.  Our state has a similiar program of which I have
attended one session which was last year.  It was on glads and topiaries.
Other than that. I have not been involved in the judging programs.
    I am a long time Landscape Design Council member and will complete my
garden study program this April.  I have waited 2 1/2 yrs to get my last rqd
session and I will be a garden consultant member.