Re: The pigeon Curse

when i had the sheep farm, my next door neighbor's son raised pigeons. he has a large treehouse-type cote from which the pigeons were free to come and go.

this neighbor's other next door neighbor was a state wildlife ranger. once he brought home a redtail hawk with a broken wing and nursed it back to health.

once the hawk could fly again, it cleaned out the pigeons in about a week.