Re: now plant clubs- Reverse sexism?!

In a message dated 01/27/2003 4:34:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Cersgarden@aol.com writes:

>   I am a long time Landscape Design Council member and will complete my
> garden study program this April.  I have waited 2 1/2 yrs to get my last
> rqd
> session and I will be a garden consultant member.
>   Ceres

Congratulations!  Both are good programs.  I took three of the Landscape
Design Study courses, but was out of the area when the fourth was scheduled,
and there hasn't been another convenient.  I would have to start over now -
it's past the time limit.  Enjoyed the ones I took.  Have you done the
Environmental Schools?  My husband is the State Chairman for that program,
and is trying to get a series organized in our area - ran a school last year
at the Institute for Ecosystem Studies in Millbrook, which was a great
success except that almost nobody came.  Auralie