Re: pruning caryopteris shrubs

I planteplanted 2 russian sage last year, kinda small, but got enough
growth so that they should have some show this year. I planted them down
in my hodge -  podge "botannical garden, formerly my veggie garden. I
have red twig dogwood, lavender,hydrangeas, sedum autumn joy, hardy
fuschia, 2 "pee-gee" hydangeas, 2- engleman pines, iris, asst'd poppies &
asst'd ground covers.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA