advice on bulbs

Hi all- haven;t been participating much lately. Life's been a bit stressful.
However, I'm getting back into garden mode and would like some advice on
buying some bulbs. I know we've discussed Van Bourgondien before but my brain
can't recall those posts. They seem to have some pretty good bargains, but
I've not ordered from them before and I am also not real familiar with bulbs.

What I'm thinking of ordering is:
Crocosmiflora (Common Montbretias) 25 for $5.00 size 6cm +

Pink Fairy Lily (Zephyranthes) 50 for $5.00 size 6cm +

Mexican Shell Flower (Tigridia) 15 for $5.00 size 9 cm +

The cm + is what the catalog has posted. I know nothing about what size a bulb
should be to bloom the year it is planted. I would like to maybe sell some of
these for the business. They are all hardy here and I love the Tigridia. VERY
pretty.

Does anyone have any advice. Am I wasting my money and time I guess is the
question.
Thanks!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC