Re: Re: OT-Reverse sexism< Ms. Mrs.

I was very young when I got married and assumed his name... eleven years
later I got a divorce... at that time, my lawyer advised me to keep the
name since credit was already established under that name... boy, was I
stupid :)

Anyways, due to the bad experience, I never got re-married again...
although I have lived with John for close to 20 years... definately not
an acceptable way of life back then. Now they look at us old farts and
say-- you really are not married? Shocks the heck out of em.....