Re: Hummers

It's a wonderful site and I've been tracking migrations on it for several
years. However, since I am at an elevation of approximately 2000 feet, the
hummers show up on the map long before they appear in person here. It's
sometimes frustrating to know that 14 miles away down the mountain in
Bartonsville there are hummingbirds and I won't see any for weeks.

Maria
NE PA, zone 5b