Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

Dear all: Well, it is officially the new year here in the midwest and I
am stuck at work! Boo hoo! My family called me 45 seconds before the
hour and we counted down together over the phone...this is the first
year all 3 kids have actually managed to stay awake (usually just one or
the other of them) and of course, I missed it! But I wanted to take a
minute and wish you all Best Wishes for a Wonderful New Year! May we all
find the peace and serenity that we deserve with many sunny days for
indulging ourselves in our gardens! You all (or all y'all as Pam and
Jesse would probably say!) are the best!!!!!!!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com