From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 12:57 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] need a plant recomendation

Out local home repair place had a plastic formable type fencing for
arbors. Worked well here. I found that being a sun gardener, the metal
(fence or wire) seems to conduct too much heat and burnt the plants till
they get large enough to shade it. I am waiting to see how it does in
our winters before investing in more of it.

Donna

http://www.hort.net/funds/