RE: Progress on the garden wall

Another issue is everything reseeds in pea gravel. I spend more time
weeding my pea gravel than my garden beds! I have an area around the one
side of pond between the deck/pond and garden beds. I am sooooooo sorry
I ever put pea gravel down, but no way to get a lawnmower in there and
couldn't think what else to do... has to be walked on all the time.

I have actually thought about spreading some seeds in there to get them
started... seriously!

Donna

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tchessie/album?.tok=phojibABPJcYRyKi&.d