Re: OT:weather, cats

Well, Chris, dunno replies you got here but if your cat claws
furniture, it can do some serious damage to leather.  Once had a
leather chair and furniture clawing cats and the chair lost the
battle.

You just can't repair claw marks on leather very easily.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: Chris <chris@widom-assoc.com>
> On another topic, does anyone have any experience with cats and
leather
> furniture?  I played all afternoon on a program that allowed me to
> arrange the furniture in my family room- I did the kitchen too,
just for
> fun.  Anyway, I'm considering getting a leather recliner, maybe
Misson