RE: need a plant recomendation

Nothing special.  Mine is in semi-shade but gets more light than shade,
growing up a wild cherry tree on the North side of our house.  Our soil
tends to have lots of red clay and we do get plenty of rain in this area.
Mine too a couple of years to establish and really start looking good.  Now
it dormant for the winter but was putting out all sorts of growth last year.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN