From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 09:56:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year to you too Melody! You're probably back in bed by
now,<br>though. Don't know how you can work those hours. Best wishes for
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 1:23
Well, it is officially the new year here in the midwest and I<br>> am
stuck at work! Boo hoo! My family called me 45 seconds before the<br>>
hour and we counted down together over the phone...this is the
first<br>> year all 3 kids have actually managed to stay awake (usually
just one or<br>> the other of them) and of course, I missed it! But I
wanted to take a<br>> minute and wish you all Best Wishes for a
Wonderful New Year! May we all<br>> find the peace and serenity that we
deserve with many sunny days for<br>> indulging ourselves in our
gardens! You all (or all y'all as Pam and<br>> Jesse would probably
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious."<br>>
--Albert Einstein<br>><br>>
http://www.excite.com<br>> The most personalized portal on the

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com