From:  [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 14:36:54 +0000
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Holidays to All, now cat door

About my earlier post, thinking a cat box was a pet taxi, now I see
that<br>Jim and Marge mean a litter box. Still, even a litter box has
little to<br>do with a cat wanting to go out. I mean, sure, if you DON'T
have a box,<br>it could have everything to do with it. But if you do
have a box, fine -<br>but they still want to go out because,....well
is why the cat door is between the <br>> kitchen and the garage. Yes, of
course, she's pulling my chain. That's <br>> what cats do for a living,
box for your princess? If she's got one, then<br>> > the in-out is just
pulling your chain; cats are sooo good at that:-)<br>> ><br>> > Marge
Talt, zone 7 Maryland<br>> > mtalt@hort.net<br>> > Editor: Gardening in
Shade<br>> > -----------------------------------------------<br>> >
Current Article: Spring Peepers<br>> >
http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/shade_gardening<br>> >
------------------------------------------------<br>> > Complete Index
of Articles by Category and Date<br>> >
http://mtalt.hort.net/article-index.html<br>> >
garden topics :<br>> >

    http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635<br>>

open<br>> > to<br>> >> raccoons, however, so we put it in the door
between the kitchen and<br>> > the<br>> >> garage. Once it's daylight,
we can open the garage door and Miss<br>> > Priss<br>> >> can come and
go as she pleases. By then, of course, she has already<br>> ><br>> >>
been in and out four or five times, so she usually decides it's nap<br>>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com