Re: Re: new midwestern gardening magazine

Hello Donna,
    do you know if a up to date web site exists for the new magazine? Or a
web address in the reference to the new magazine? Appreciate any further
information you can provide for contact.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com