Re: Cats

Wow, that's scary.
Last summer I saw a man and youngster picking out what appeared to be
everything for a new cat. The man had a bottle of flea bath in his hand.
I couldn't help but butt in and ask the age of the animal - just a
kitten. So I warned him. When something is new and we aren't prepared,
it is easy to get overwhelmed and not take the time to read the fine
print. He put it back.

Kitty