Re: Gene's catalogue/ Gentians

I'm not Gene, Pam....but I seriously doubt that Gentians will do well in your
area (or mine for that fact) at all, not even in the Western plains of the
Pan Handle from what I've heard.   There is only one relative to that plant
family that grows in Texas, which is the native Eustoma, Blue bells.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 1/8/2004 7:58:52 PM Central Standard Time,