Re: 'Limerock Ruby'

I don't know the reasoning behind the difference in one and two node
cuttings, but the person that was quoted was a principle grower from the
beginning on this plant and her experience showed this difference. She
was simply reporting her observance, but didn't explain the "why" behind

With the bricks on top of your cone less moisture will enter than will
for an open top. I inteded to try a closed top with side air holes. I
may yet if the plant doesn't have ice or snow on it now.