Re: Gene's Catalogue & Gentiana

Ah...
    I see you received good advice from a "neighbor". The best kind. I am
sure Noreen knows far more than I what will and will not grow in TX. Thanks
of chiming in, Noreen.
    You have so many wonderful things you can grow there that I can not
here, or struggle with constantly and then give up. It all comes out in the
wash.... there is no shortage of plants at either end of the hardiness zone
scale... or the heat zone.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com