OT Quilting

Several years ago when planning for retirement, my "to do" list included
learning to quilt. I just signed up for a eight-day course in hand
quilting. Am excited about starting...maybe I'll use up all those 1/4
yards of fabric that I have been stacking up. For those who quilt, are
you familiar with this website:

The site includes patterns, fabric requirements, and directions. Look at
the Tesslecat.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN