From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 7:58 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT]now back to Theresa- was 'Limerock Ruby'

Are you talking about the one on the cover? I thought that was nice
too....

But I was concerned that after time with settling, heaving (oh yeah, you
don't have that problem), and things getting unglued if they would tilt
if someone stepped on the edge.... or someone's foot getting caught
under the edge....

Donna

Google

http://www.hort.net/funds/