RE: Fwd: Narrow Crotches....refrigerator repairman look.

I do have a neighbor known for his "refrigerator repairman" look in the
neighborhood, Fran.  He really is a great neighbor and he has a good sense
of humor about it, too.  He's just had a bit too much beer!

A few years back when he turned 50, his wife threw a huge neighborhood party
for him.  (Yep, several kegs were in present.)  Someone got up on the roof
with one of those male blow up dolls, dressed it in britches, bent if over
and made sure the pants were down a bit low in back.  He just laughed and
laughed at that!   LOL!!! Really, we all had to laugh. :>D

This guy is a retired firefighter, so the funniest part of the party was
when his wife lit the candles on his cake and set off every smoke alarm they
had in the house!!!

He's the same neighbor that wears summer shorts all winter with a heavy
short jacket.  He's a real character, but he also has a big heart.  He helps
anyone in the neighborhood that needs a little concrete by using his
mini-cement truck leftovers to fill in footers, borders, etc.

I made the mistake this fall of telling him what I was doing with all those
leaves he had piled up for the county to pick up and that I grabbed instead.
I only got about 3 wheelbarrow loads and now he's composting his leaves and
using some for "plant" insulation.  (His wife has just gotten into rose
gardening.)  That's what I get for opening my big mouth.   LOL :>)

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)