Re: Orders for spring??/ Roscoea

Hello Kitty,
    I had the e and the a reversed in my last message on Roscoea. That did
not help your search. Also try and search with a species name.... like
Roscoea alpina, or purpurea. Purpurea is the most commonly available
species, I believe. The Plants and their flowers resemble hooded orchids.
    If you located a photo of a Ramonda in flower, you pretty much saw a
Jankea in flower. Closely related.
    Having a hard time staying inside already. I am ready to get out there
and do some digging... except my spade is frozen to the shed floor... sigh.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com